News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Assassins Creed 3 - Here I go again on my own...

Started by BDSooner72, March 23, 2012 @ 12:58:11 AM

Brad Company

I meant to ask your opinions on AC3. Seem to be in line with most I've read at SA or NeoGaf.

BDSooner72

It was rushed and many of the things that made AC2 enjoyable were removed from AC3. I do feel bad that I never got far enough to play in the scenes where you control your own ship, from everything I have read that was the best part of the game.

BDSooner72

In typical Brent form, I am going to give AC3 a second chance. Forgot I paid for the season pass and hate to waste that, will just have to live with the combat system.  I need a snowy game in my library since I finally sold Skyrim today and traded it in for Tropico 4 Gold edition..  Always wanted to try it and now I have a FPS in Far Cry a tactics/building game in Tropico and AC3,

Speaking of Skyrim, I hate to miss out on the final two DLC but I just put to many hours into the game and the combat system just got really stale (for the last couple hundred hours)  :)

I feel I ended the game on the proper note with my LVL 81 character fighting the Ebony Warrior, who is far and away the toughest battle in the game (only available if you max out to 81) which I did using the Oghma Infinium cheat.  The game was also getting too weird for my taste. I loved the Dragonborn DLC outside of having to travel around  Hermaeus Mora's little world and the Soul Carin in Dawnguard was just as annoying as Blackreach.

Brad Company

Jason

BDSooner72

Not a chance, I deleted my game saves. Skyrim is no more.  I eagerly wait for Elder Scrolls VI.

Jason

I picked up my copy of AC 2 back in December and still haven't even tried it yet. I got as far as installing it to my hard drive.

Ted

Ted

Have put about 13 hours into this and it very much draws me in.  I like wandering around colonial New England and causing some mayhem, but also just checking out the buildings and how things look.  The sandbox part of the game has me so engrossed I'm thinking of buying AC4 on release and paying full price.  Blasphemy!

Jason

All the reviews I've read have said that AC4 is much better than AC3.

Brad Company

Quote from: Ted on October 29, 2013 @ 10:22:22 PM
Have put about 13 hours into this and it very much draws me in.  I like wandering around colonial New England and causing some mayhem, but also just checking out the buildings and how things look.  The sandbox part of the game has me so engrossed I'm thinking of buying AC4 on release and paying full price.  Blasphemy!

Be strong. Full price=for suckers :))

Brad Company

Real late to the party, but I'm starting in on this one. Also playing some AC4 on PS4.

Brad Company

Man, I am not Mr. Single Player Adventure Guy, but I just love these AC games. The graphics, story and immersion are great and the puzzles, challenges and missions are very doable for a Dumb-Tard such as myself. Underrated multi-player, too.

Jason

Have you played Unity yet? It looks amazing from what I've seen.

Brad Company

Waiting for it to get less buggy. I'll play Rogue before that, though. Once I finish these other two.