News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Assassins Creed 3 - Here I go again on my own...

Started by BDSooner72, March 23, 2012 @ 12:58:11 AM

BDSooner72

Brad Company

That looks good...I forget,this one has multi-player, right?

BDSooner72

Quote from: Brad Company on June 05, 2012 @ 04:50:35 PM

Just released, screens of multiplayer, including 4 player coop.

http://gamersyde.com/news_aciii_multiplayer_screens-13066_en.html

Oh and I found this gif from the video above.

Jason

Quote from: Brent on July 13, 2012 @ 05:40:47 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on June 05, 2012 @ 04:50:35 PM

Just released, screens of multiplayer, including 4 player coop.

http://gamersyde.com/news_aciii_multiplayer_screens-13066_en.html

4-player co-op just moved this one up on my purchase list.

BDSooner72

I am super weak. Said I would not do it but in anticipation of AC3 I bought AC1, AC2, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations.

Jason

BDSooner72

So glad we live in an internet age.  Assassin's Creed 1 is just not all the enjoyable, repetitive and I stopped about half way through. Just read up on the ending of the first and move on to greener pastures. Fortunately I knew in advance that 2 was superior to it in every way and so far I agree with that assessment. 

Jason

Are you still playing part 2? If so, how is it?

BDSooner72

I played a bit more and still liking it but putting it and the others on hold until I get Assassins Creed 3 and finish it.

BDSooner72

And in true form, while I am still getting AC3 on Tuesday, I am going to play through the 2, BH and Rev first.  I just have a feeling if I go start playing AC3 I might not want to go backwards as far as you abilities, etc are concerned. AC 2 made a big jump over the original so I am going to play though each one in order.

Jason

My son is buying a copy of this tomorrow with his birthday money, so I'll have to borrow it from him soon.

Jason

I finally decided to skip the first Assassin's Creed after reading how much better the second one is and ordered a copy from Amazon tonight. Maybe AC 2 can help put an end to my gaming rut.

BDSooner72

I enjoyed 2 to a point but then 3 came out and was a big letdown.  Not a fan of the combat/shooting and even though I got past the boring first 5 or 6 hours but it just never clicked.