News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Your Top Games of 2011

Started by BDSooner72, December 12, 2011 @ 04:29:27 PM

BDSooner72

Which games have spent the most time in your consoles/PC.

1. Dead Island -  I just loved the combat in the game. Never really cared for Zombie Games but throwing in the open world and RPG elements sucked me in.  The repetitive sewers midway through the game were my only complaint. Anytime I see a piece of luggage I will tink fondly of this game.
2. Skyrim - Improves on everything from Oblivion. Glitchy as all get out but I still love it.
3. Madden 12 - First time I have put Madden above NCAA.
4. Uncharted - Still playing the first game and have both 2 and 3 waiting for me.
5. 3D Dot Game Heroes - Zelda without annoying motion controls. Old school, top down and great graphical design.
6. NCAA 12 - I still love you but next year lets fix the bugs, make it less fugly in the grass textures department (in-game).
7. NHL 12 - Just need to spend more time with this game.
8. Tiger Woods 12 - The ability to remove the caddy would have made this one hit the top 5.
9. Top Spin 4 - Great overall tennis game.
10. Fifa 12 - Love the game but again just have not had the time to spend with it.

Jason

The game at the top of my list this year is MLB 2K11. I had no issues with the game after the second patch was released. Here's my full list:

• MLB 2k11
  • NHL 12
  • NBA 2k12
  • Madden 12
  • Forza 4
  • Shift 2
  • NCAA Football 12
  • NASCAR 2011

Ted

Mine aren't in any order and a couple are older titles that I either played for the first time this year or were superior to this years version that I keep them on this list.  So basically this is a list of my most memorable titles of 2011.

MLB2k11
OOTP 12
Bioshock 2 (Played for the first time two months ago and straight through.  I really liked this one, even better than the first one)
Dark-Wind: War on Wheels
NHL 11   (12 is broken as far as for how I need to play my hockey game)
Dead Island
Men of War:  Assault Squad
Champion Jockey:  Gallop Racer & G1 Jockey  forgot this one and it is GREAT

Jason

The order of my list may change a little after the upcoming patches for NBA 2K12 and NASCAR 2011 land this month.

BDSooner72

Completely forgot about NBA 2K12, it would be a top 10 game offline but online, nope.  Been in an Online Association and it was horrible, features, lag, etc, etc, etc.

Slumberland

1. Portal 2
2. Batman: Arkham City
3. Skyrim
4. Mario Kart 7
5. Driver: San Francisco