News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Arkham City

Started by Jason, October 28, 2011 @ 07:57:41 AM

Jason

Anyone playing Arkham City? I have a copy that I'm giving my son for his birthday next month. My son played through Arkham Asylum and still plays the challenge levels on that game and can't wait to get his hands on Arkham City. I haven't really played the original game myself, but I've watched my son play every level in the game. At some point I may actually play it myself.

webdanzer

I'm really loving Arkham City.  Not too far into it, though, and I may start over since I didn't enter the catwoman code since I was playing on my 'bad' xbox while my 'good' one was being repaired, and I understand that now I won't be able to use the scenes at all because of this.

Brad Company

I played AA and liked it alot. The rare non-multiplayer game that holds my interest. AC is supposed to be even better.
You should go ahead and play AA once your son dives into AC.

Slumberland

Wrapped up the story in AC last night.  Gosh darn, what a game.  I'll probably play it again when the alternate skins are released as DLC.

Jason

My son's birthday is tomorrow, so he'll finally get to play this. I'm almost as excited as he is.