News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Forza 4

Started by Jason, September 13, 2011 @ 11:11:30 AM

Jason

Brad, I see you added some cars to the club garage. I just added some too...that's such a cool feature.

GB_Simo

Quote from: Jason on October 24, 2011 @ 11:52:58 AM
One of the guys I invited (J Cauthen) joined so far.

Adam, I sent you an invite, but I'm pretty sure you can only be in one club at a time.

I believe that's the case, mate, but I'll have a look and see if there's a way around it.  It puts your club's name into your leaderboard entries and uses your lap times to rank your club against every other club in the game, so I imagine there isn't, but it can't hurt to try.  I'm a Co-Leader of the DSP club, though I have absolutely no idea what that means or what rights it confers upon me...

If the owner of that GT is who I think it is, John Cauthen is a fine name to have attached to the XGN club.  Clean, courteous racer with a wealth of experience.
Writing about racing cars, again: petrolheadblogger.wordpress.com

Brad Company

Quote from: Jason on October 24, 2011 @ 09:10:11 PM
Brad, I see you added some cars to the club garage. I just added some too...that's such a cool feature.

It let me put in the Oreca Viper, but not some of my other cars with updated designs and authentic liveries.
I hope there is a workaround for that.

Jason

I think the shared garage is a little buggy at the moment. I went into "Quick Play" and then the shared garage and none of the car images or specs showed up. I could flip through the garage and select a car without knowing what car it was, but once the race started the selected car showed up fine.

Jason

Jason

Finally had a little time to play this and was able to reach a level 26 driver. Hoping I can find some more free time during the holidays.

Brad Company

I just got to 37...maybe if I see you on we can do a private race. I added a couple of primo rides to the club garage, as well.

Jason

Yeah, I'd like to try a private race sometime...I'm a dirty racer though. I added some new cars to the club garage tonight as well.

Up to level 30 and gave in and finally bought the November Speed Pack. The December Speed Pack had only one car I was interested in (2010 Maserati Gran Turismo MC GT4) and I can buy that car on its own.

Brad Company

You didn't want the Fiero? :o

Jason

I used to love that piece-of-shit car when it was popular in the 80's. That comment alone should be enough to convince people not to do drugs when they're young.

Jason

Reached level 32 and just started the Masters Tour.

Brad Company

Jason

That pinto is pretty bad-ass.

Jason

Up to level 40 and almost halfway through the Elite Tour.

This game has sucked me back in big-time.

Jason

Up to level 44 and just started my Championship Tour of 25 races. Finally had a few R1 faces and forgot how those cars stick to the track like magnets.