News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Christmas Comes Early This Year

Started by Jason, March 29, 2011 @ 10:07:00 AM

Jason

It's going to be a long day at work because the following games will be waiting for me at home today:

• NASCAR 2011
  • NFS: Shift 2
  • Tiger Woods 12
Hopefully today goes quickly.

Jason

I'm looking forward to playing NASCAR 2011 the most. So far, the early impressions have been fairly positive.

Jason

My $60 in promotional credits from those three games has already been applied to my account  t::u . Loving Amazon today.

BDSooner72

My $25.00 just showed up and with an existing $25.10 credit MX vs ATV: Alive just got pre-ordered at no charge.  Thank Amazon, don't know how you guys make money on video games but just happy to have you.

Hopefully they will add release date shipping to the game down the road, but it is doubtful.

Still waiting to see if TW shows up today. It still says delivery on time at UPS but has not showed up at the local hub yet.

Jason

My wife has confirmed that all three games are waiting for me at home. The worse part is that I have to run right back out to my daughter's soccer practice once I get home.

BDSooner72

Now that sucks. I guess you could always throw some NyQuil in the Gatorade bucket to get practice over a little quicker.  ;)

Edit: It could be worse. Parents are coming up to get some work done here at the farm and they will be bringing not just one or two, even three or four but a whopping FIVE Standard poodles (4 are sisters) with them.  They took in yet another of the sisters this week from a lady in Illinois who could not longer care for her.

Jason

The fact that it 39 degrees and dropping doesn't help much.

BDSooner72

Tell me about it, 36 and dropping here. Freezing my nips off.

webdanzer

Looking forward to hearing your impressions of the racers, Jason.  I'll probably grab one of them.