News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Ted - March 01, 2024 @ 11:07:22 AM
I am.  I don't have a PS5.
Last post by Jason - February 29, 2024 @ 11:07:49 PM
Quote from: Ted on February 29, 2024 @ 10:30:38 PMAlso crossplay so we could kill bugs together.
Are you playing on PC?
Last post by Ted - February 29, 2024 @ 10:30:38 PM
Also crossplay so we could kill bugs together.
Last post by Ted - February 29, 2024 @ 10:21:39 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about it.  Even playing with randos is fine.  It'a hoot.  Here's the last 8 minutes of a mission with me, my son, and my nephew.  We're pretty low level here.

Last post by Jason - February 28, 2024 @ 05:28:32 PM
My son and I have considered trying out Helldivers 2. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Last post by Ted - February 28, 2024 @ 11:36:01 AM
Been rotating between DCS World, Run 8 Train Simulator and Helldivers 2. 

Man, Helldivers is a hoot.  Even with randoms.  What a slick experience.  Dropping to the music of the swelling horn section never gets old.
Last post by Jason - February 26, 2024 @ 01:09:48 PM
I finished AC: Revelations over the weekend and thought it was great. It had the best city, graphics and gameplay of the first four games. The overall story was not as strong as Two and Brotherhood, but it did a great job of not only wrapping up Ezio's story, but Altair's too. I'd highly recommend this trilogy and can see myself playing through the entire thing again. For now, I plan on finishing Leonardo Da Vinci's side-missions in Brotherhood, along with taking over some Templar Towers.
Last post by Jason - February 22, 2024 @ 11:24:33 AM
Finished up AC: Brotherhood last night. If Revelations is half as good as the first two games (and I'm told it is), this will up there with some of the great gaming trilogies like Uncharted, Tomb Raider and Gears of War.
Last post by Jason - February 21, 2024 @ 09:06:52 AM
I should be done with AC: Brotherhood either tonight or tomorrow night. The story may not be as good as AC 2, but the gameplay improvements and additions make it a much better game.
The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Jason - February 15, 2024 @ 07:25:07 PM
Yes, very good news today, especially since they emphasized that we can have "confidence" building our digital libraries on Xbox.

I doubt their next console will be the "largest generational leap" we've ever seen, but I'm glad that's their goal.