News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Brad Company - June 07, 2024 @ 07:51:37 PM
You can choose to unlock the framerate and get 60fps on Series X.
Last post by Jason - June 06, 2024 @ 12:16:56 PM
My sons and I like the original Arkham games more too. I'm not even sure why they remastered them since they left the frame rate at 30. I didn't realize the Bioshock remasters had issues too. Do the originals run at 60fps? They're not on the FPS Boost list provided by Microsoft.
Last post by Brad Company - June 06, 2024 @ 11:08:28 AM
Arkham and Bioshock games have wierd graphical glitches and don't offer much in the way of performance upgrades. The Mass Effect remaster is done right.
Last post by Jason - June 04, 2024 @ 10:24:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, why do you prefer the originals to the remasters?
Last post by Brad Company - June 04, 2024 @ 07:52:38 PM
Forza was never as bad as it was made out to be. It's a good game, and makes a nice companion for Horizon 5. I bought the 360 versions of the Bioshock games when they were dirt cheap. I'll play those instead of the remasters if I return to Rapture.
Last post by Jason - June 04, 2024 @ 08:26:49 AM
I just completed one of the oldest titles in my backlog - Bioshock. This was the first game I ever saw on an Xbox 360 when someone I used to work with brought their Xbox 360 into work back when it first released. I was always fascinated by the location and the opening hooked me. I'm glad to have finally played it.

I'm considering Forza Motorsport now that it's 50% off. I think most of the major issues have been fixed.
Last post by Jason - May 17, 2024 @ 08:48:44 AM
I finished the GTA 5 main story last night and will probably do some side missions over the weekend. I ended up liking the story more than I expected. It had a sort of "Ocean's Eleven" heist vide to it. I wasn't expecting Franklin to be my favorite character and enjoyed the game the most during the parts when Travis wasn't around. Travis seems to be a popular character among the GTA community, but I found him to be a bit much most of the time.

Both of my sons kept saying how I'm like Michael (still living in the 80's), so now I started calling my older son, whose name is James, Jizzle. James "Jizzle" De Santos provided a ton of comedy relief in the game and is the perfect stereotypical millennial.

I'd give the game an 8.5 out of 10 and would definitely play it again since it only clocked in at 22 hours for me.
The Locker Room / Undisputed coming to Xbox Seri...
Last post by Jason - May 16, 2024 @ 05:52:48 PM
Releasing October 11, 2024. I've been following this game for a while and can't wait to finally play it.

Last post by Jason - May 15, 2024 @ 08:38:28 AM
I almost done with GTA 5 and will probably finish it either tonight or tomorrow. I did not see the plot twist towards the end coming and think it added a lot to the story. I guess I'll see how it plays out once I'm done.
The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Brad Company - May 09, 2024 @ 07:24:52 PM
Quote from: Jason on May 09, 2024 @ 08:43:19 AMevery game needs to be a looter shooter.

I agree.😃