News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

NCAA Basketball Dynasties

Started by Ted, December 27, 2010 @ 03:16 AM

Ted

Ted

My UW dynasty has gotten back on track with a three game win streak. It’s week 13 and we just hosted and defeated key rival Washington State 75-60 on strong post play and dribble drives looking for fouls. WSU played a man to man that took a little while to adjust to, but once I did we grew a fourteen point lead and never looked back. Our record improves to 16-4 (5-4) and our ranking is #17, down one from the previous week.

Currently we are projected as an 11th seed in the midwest division of the tournament, but I’m sure that will change as there is a lot of basketball left to be played.

Ted

We avenged our road loss and beat Arizona at home 71-57.  PG Eric Weathers had his season best game so far with 13pts while contributing 4 assists and 2 steals.  Team points leader SG Bob Clarett had 28pts and was 3/6 from beyond the arc.  Player of the game honors were awarded to C Branton Charles on a 14pt, 8reb, 4blk performance.  We host Arizona State next who we were able to beat handily in their house last time and then we host a conference dominating #7 Cal.  Eight games to go before March Madness.

Ted

Washington dominated the ASU Sun Devils 82-43 to end week fifteen and climbed to #16 in the polls.  The Huskies head out on the road to play #6 Cal and unranked Stanford in week sixteen.

Freshman SG Bob Clarett drives to the basket early in the game and draws a foul.

PF Bobby Wade hits a short jumper for two points.

Jason

How were you able to grab those screenshots? Does the game allow you take pictures and upload them somwhere?

Ted