News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Madden 20

Started by Jason, June 14, 2019 @ 11:21:19 PM

Jason

Just waiting for a price drop now. I'll settle for a $40 price.

Jason

Amazon has Madden 20 for $30 right now. It shows as $39.99, but an additional $10 off coupon is added when checking out. I wish I still bought disc-based games.

Jason

It's $40 on PSN as of today through 10/22.

Jason

I just bought Madden. Curious to see how it plays tonight compared to when I played the trial.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

I'm still having the same issue that I had with the trial - my Visual Feedback settings keep getting reset. Holy crap is it annoying.

Jason

Apparently this only happens with "Play Now" games. I've started my franchise and haven't run into the issue anymore.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on October 20, 2019 @ 10:25:14 AM
Apparently this only happens with "Play Now" games. I've started my franchise and haven't run into the issue anymore.

Forgot to mention that you can disable the X-Factor abilities in Franchise mode too. The fewer gimmicks the better...

Jason

Another big update available now for Madden: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news/gridiron-notes-title-update-november-11-19

Looking forward to checking out the updated playbooks.

Jason

New update today:

Madden 20 update 1.28 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Madden 20 version 1.28 changelog, the latest March update brings some minor bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Madden update 1.28 also includes stability and performance improvements.

Recently, February Title update was released with NFL Live Playbook Update, including new plays/formations from Super Bowl 54. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Madden 20 version 1.28 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.Madden 20 update 1.28 changelogFranchise Updates

• General stability improvements
  • Addressed crashing issues.
  • Other under the hood fixes.
Gameplay Updates

• Fixed an issue in the I-Form Tight formations that allowed the offense to disrupt defensive alignment by sending a receiver in motion and then flipping the play, leading to an exploit.
  • Fixed an issue causing a miscalculation of nearby defenders with the Matchup Nightmare, Backfield Mismatch and Backfield Master abilities.
DEV NOTE: The issue we fixed specifically prevented double coverage from always being calculated correctly, which unbalanced these abilities. Previously, we updated the MUT Salary Cap cost of these abilities to 999 until we could get the fix out, and now that it is fixed, the Cap cost for each will return to their original values. BIG thank you to the Madden community for pointing this out. The feedback we received on these abilities allowed us to quickly investigate and respond.

Madden 20 update 1.28 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.