News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

NBA Live 19

Started by Jason, August 24, 2018 @ 12:21:23 PM

Jason

Brad Company

I'm not sure I got my $4.50 worth out of '18 yet.

Jason

I finally finished up "The One" bullshit so I can actually play an NBA game, but I don't like how they moved the ESPN camera further back. That was my favorite camera and now it's too far away with no option to zoom in a little, and while the player control is definitely improved, RPM is not the breakthrough I was expecting. I'm not going to make the same mistake I made last year and buy it for $40 at launch, but I will get it when it eventually drops to $15 or less.

Jason

I got the chance to play some more tonight and really enjoyed it. RPM has essentially eliminated the player sliding that's been in the game forever. It's more noticeable on defense and does give the game a slower and more methodical feel to it, which I like.

I'd probably buy the game at launch for $40 if I didn't see how quickly and steeply last year's game dropped in price.

Jason

After playing the updated demo, I'm really tempted to buy it at launch for $40 knowing that it'll most likely get a steep discount soon after.

Jason

I had $10 in PSN credit, so I went ahead and pre-ordered it. $30 was too good of a deal to pass up.

Jason

Very happy with my purchase so far. I really liked 18, so I wasn't too worried about being disappointed with 19. The improved graphics, improved gameplay and RPM made this a no-brainer for me. The simpler controls are also a better fit for me than the 2K series.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

The price just dropped to $29.99 for anyone interested. That's a great deal for such a good basketball game. As well as this played in the beta, it's much better now with the updates EA has released for it. At first, I didn't think this year's game was a huge improvement over 18 but now I can see it after playing it a lot. The controls are much better and more importantly, there are almost no wonky animations in this year's game. From a gameplay point of view, I don't have a single complaint about how the game plays.

Brad Company

$25 for Plus peeps. Counts towards the buy two get $15 back promotion, as well.

Jason

So you're in?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Brad Company

Nah, it's gonna be 5 bucks soon enough.

Jason

The sale is over already. That was quick.

Jason

Brad Company

Impressive support. I want live to do well, for competitions' sake, and 2K is slimy AF.

Brad Company

2K already on sale for $40 on opening night of the real season. Should be $25 by Xmas.