News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

The Movie/TV Thread

Started by Jason, July 20, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Jason

Quote from: Ted on August 11, 2022, 08:03:28 PMFinishing up S3 of Barry tonight.
I need to watch that. I've heard nothing but good things about that show.

Ted

It's a gem.  And you can binge 3 straight seasons.

Jason

Watched Prey on Hulu last night after hearing so many good things about it. It was pretty good. Definitely the second best Predator movie.

Jason

Watched Palm Springs on Hulu last night. It's another time loop movie with a different twist.

Ted

Jason

My wife and I binged Yellowjackets over the past few days. It's a great show, but I was disappointed to find out how little was answered at the end of the season. It turns out that the creators have a five-season arc for the story. I probably would not have watched it if I knew that beforehand.

Jason

Looking forward to Cobra Kai Season 5 on Friday.

Jason

My sons and I watched all of season 5 of Cobra Kia on Friday. It started off great, dipped a little in the middle, but ended on a high note. They could have easily ended the series after the final episode, but it appears there will be a sixth season. By far the best character of the season was:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We also watch Thor: Love and Thunder last night on Disney +. It was pretty much what I expected...enjoyable but nothing spectacular. Russell Crowe's small part was the highlight of the movie.

Jason