News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

EA PSN Sale

Started by Jason, February 02, 2016 @ 01:24:18 PM

Jason

EA Sale

PlayStation 4

• Battlefield 4 Premium â€" $19.99
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Edition â€" $23.99
  • Battlefield Hardline â€" $13.19
  • Dragon Age Inquisition Game of the Year Edition â€" $23.99
  • EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour â€" $13.99
  • FIFA 16 â€" $23.99
  • FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition â€" $32.19
  • FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition â€" $56.99
  • Madden NFL 16 Super Bowl Edition â€" $19.79
  • Need for Speed â€" $19.79
  • Need for Speed Deluxe Edition â€" $23.09
  • NHL 16 â€" $19.79
  • Star Wars Battlefront â€" $29.99
  • Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition â€" $34.99

BDSooner72

Considering Madden/NHL/FIFA at that price point. Each would be a replacement for a disc I sold. Would rather wait until the next edition but let's see if I can hold out.

Brad Company

They're basically giving away Hardline now. It's deader than a doornail. FIFA comes with Plants V Zombies, so there's that.
Anyone with a PS3 needing a CFB fix, NCAA 14 is 5 bucks.

BDSooner72

Caved and bought Madden, will wait for FIFA 17.  If PES goes on sale I might give it a whirl.

Jason

Have you tried the PES demo? I personally prefer FIFA.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

There are some things on the pitch I prefer with PES, yes I played the demo. FIFA wins hands down with the licenses which is why I always stick with it.

Jason

Brad Company

The option files available for PES are pretty amazing.

BDSooner72

Not interested in the free game, it's just the My Club mode which is the FIFA version of FUT which I never play. I do not like any of the Ultimate team modes in any game.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on February 04, 2016 @ 07:09:11 PM
Not interested in the free game, it's just the My Club mode which is the FIFA version of FUT which I never play. I do not like any of the Ultimate team modes in any game.

You can play exhibition games too.

Jason

I had downloaded the demo of PES back when it was first released and wasn't crazy about the gameplay, but I went ahead and downloaded the free version to see how the patched version plays.

BDSooner72

I am just holing off until the next version of FIFA.  Got plenty to play and really into Rory PGA Tour right now. It plays a really good round of golf with the 3 click swing.  I leave the analog swing for The Golf Club.

Ted

I had $10 in my wallet from when I first bought my PS4 so I picked up NHL for an additional $9.79.  However, I was interested in getting the digital version of The Last of Us, but he only options I saw were PS Now and renting.  Is this correct?  You cannot buy the Last of Us digital version anymore?

Jason

Here's a link to the digital version on the PS Store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-last-of-us-remastered-/cid=UP9000-CUSA00552_00-THELASTOFUS00000

Surprised to see they're charging $50 for it.

BDSooner72