News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

Started by Jason, July 09, 2013 @ 01:51:30 PM

Jason

I'm not a big GTA guy, but that may be a day one purchase for me.

BDSooner72

Already pre ordered. Getting ready to play RDR again in anticipation.

Jason

I'm even more excited after seeing leaked images of the map (attached below) in GTA V.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brad Company

I'm a see how multi-player is before plunking down the loot...

Jason

I caved and ordered my copy from Amazon. This is the first time I've bought a GTA game at launch. Every other GTA game I own was purchased once they became a Greatest/Platinum Hits release.

Brad Company

Same here;FWIW I've never finished one, either.

Jason

I've never finished one either, but I'm feeling confident after finishing RDR.

Jason

Interesting video...glad I saw this before tomorrow because I always install my games onto the hard drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM#t=43

Jason

Jason

I'm enjoying GTA 5, but I definitely enjoyed getting around on a horse more in Red Dead Redemption than driving around in GTA.

Slumberland

I definitely prefer Rockstar's attempt to do something halfway earnest in RDR than seeing them back in hard core satirical, you-should-hate-yourself-for-loving-this mode... but damn if this game isn't impressive. I spent five minutes just watching the waves off the pier. Plus they have 'What a Fool Believes' on the soundtrack, which earns an automatic score of five Michael McDonalds out of five in my book.

Jason

I've been spending my time doing the missions, but I'm going to put aside some time just to check out the entire city. I also received my "Atomic Blip" code from Amazon, so I need to get up in that too.

Slumberland

Oh yeah I haven't even activated that code yet. Do you know how you get up in that blimp? Is there a skydock somewhere? Because that would be awesome...