News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

NHL13 GM Connected

Started by Ted, December 29, 2012, 11:15:42 PM

Ted

Advanced.  Next cycle is July 29 to August 13.  Next advance Monday after midnite eastern.

Ted

Advanced.  Next cycle is Aug 13-26.  Next advance is Tuesday midnite easter.

Web,  are you going to sign more free agents?  Once everyone is done signing I will just advance faster.

webdanzer

Did anyone sign for me last night?  If so, then no, I'm done.

Ted

I'll have to take a look.  Maybe take a look yourself and let me know as well.

Ted

Now at Sept 1-16 of FA signings.  Next advance Thursday midnite eastern.

webdanzer

Thanks, Ted.

I don't want to drag this out, so I'll take one more shot tonight, and then you can sim through to the next phase.

Ted

OK.  It's no problem though.  You should be able to use all you options to get the team you want.  I think there is only 2 more cycles anyway and that would put us on track to start the season over the weekend.

Ted

We've run into a freezing problem that I've discovered is common.  I'm trying a fix that I read on an EA thread, actually the only fix I've seen posted.  I've had to kick everyone from the league and Jake is going to rejoin and kick me after I make him commish.  If this fix fails we may have lost the league to a pretty bad bug.   :( >:( :'(

webdanzer

Oh, crap!  Hope this works!!

webdanzer

Ted

Nothing resolved.  Jake can't even rejoin the league because it denies him telling him it is "simming".  EA is a real joke and this is a truly game killing bug for the GM connected feature

At this point I'm going to keep searching for fixes and trying to advance once a day.  I did read one thread where one guy claims he just kept trying and one time it went through.  Sigh....I was so looking forward to season 2.

Jason

That's absolutely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure you need the online pass to use the GM connected feature, so they've essentially charged people for a feature that doesn't work. What's worse is that they apparently know about the issue and haven't fixed it yet.

Ted

Jake wants to start a new league, but this fiasco has taken the wind out of my sails a bit.  However, if Jason and D are interested we could start over.  I just think I would need to use a different team after putting so much thought into the trades and signings with Philly.  I'd probably let Jake commish it so I wouldn't have to deal with the technical gaffs.

What do the two of you think about a restart?  I continue to try and advance once a day, but no change.

webdanzer

I'm okay with a restart, but also happy with waiting a little longer if there is hope that we can eventually get this back...

webdanzer

Any new progress?  Let me know if you restart.