News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

NBA 2k11 Video Review

Started by Jason, December 21, 2010 @ 08:28:22 PM

BDSooner72

Thanks guys. Guess I will go with 12 minute quarters on All-Star.  Completely forgot you could save games. 

Ted

Quote from: Slumberland on January 08, 2011 @ 12:52:51 PM
I was actually able to make it to the pros pretty quickly.  Your ratings indeed stink to start (and continue to for a while), but you can nevertheless contribute and be effective.  There are some largely inconsequential sub-ratings (like offensive awareness) that would contribute to your overall rating, but because they have little effect there's no reason to put points towards them.  What you end up with is a guy, for example, with a low overall rating, but can still quickly become a good shooter, passer, rebounder, etc.  I've got a point guard that was drafted by the Heat, and it's pretty fun... the only problem with the mode as I see it is that it's irresistible and way too easy to cherry pick.  Just start running down the court as soon as the opponent puts up a shot (especially if you were on the perimeter to start with, like a guard would normally be) and someone will usually find you with a long pass for an easy two.

I've been spending more time lately with a straight Association with the Knicks.  I couldn't play worth a damn with them in year one, but did a lot of work to clear cap space and signed Carmelo in the off-season.  I think we're like 12-3 so far in year two.

That's helpful info.  Thanks, Seth.