News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Sleeping Dogs (Formerly True Crime)

Started by BDSooner72, July 25, 2012 @ 08:18:58 PM

BDSooner72

Quote from: Ted on August 22, 2012 @ 10:15:52 PM
I have Sleeping Dogs for the next 6 days as a rental.

One thing I find a bit funny is that Wei Shen is a bit of a litterbug. Anytime he eats or drinks something he just tosses it on the ground. I even moved him over to a trash can as he was about to toss something and still threw it to the ground. I am just glad he did not eat or drink anything as he was on a date with Emma Stones character.

Spoiler

The dating part sucks, it is basically one date and they unlock something for you on the map (a very important something in each case) but then that is it. I think there are 5 girls and after the date you never see them again in your contact list. One or two will call you to say you are a cheater or something like that. The best part is you do not find out you are on a date with Emma's character and one of the others until it turns into one, just really cheesy.  Be sure and look at the dossier for each after the date, what a bunch of sluts. :--)  This was a really poor section of the game so far. It is like they started working on it and ran out of time.