News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Any games in the stockings this year?

Started by BDSooner72, December 23, 2011 @ 08:29:37 PM

BDSooner72

I bought myself  Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Fight Night Champion.

Jason

Plenty of games in the stockings this year...just not mine.

Kinda surprised that you bought FNC.

BDSooner72

Lots of gushing over the story mode made me do it. Got it cheap.  I am really excited for the Lego POTC game. I love the movies and finally get to play a Lego game of something I can actually enjoy.

That said it is Skyrim for me tonight. Reach a pretty fun part of a side storyline that I must continue. I would recommend Skyrim to you but you have a life and to fully enjoy the game you must play it for hours at a time.

Still waiting for you to give me a time to play NHL 12, so I can reintroduce you to the glass.

Brad Company

Santy done brung me NBA and Batman...I need to figure out how to call in the attack helicopter in NBA :))

BDSooner72

Really enjoying the LEGO game. Forgot just how fun they are.

Jason

Quote from: Brent on December 23, 2011 @ 10:24:40 PM

Still waiting for you to give me a time to play NHL 12, so I can reintroduce you to the glass.

Hopefully this week.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on December 24, 2011 @ 10:16:24 PM
Santy done brung me NBA and Batman...I need to figure out how to call in the attack helicopter in NBA :))

I watched my son beat Batman and it's an awesome game. I was sucked in after watching how the game started off.

Mike_S

Got Mario Party 7 to play on our old GameCube with the kids.  4-player game with all 4 family members is awesome.  My 8-year-old daughter gets all the mini-games, my 5-year-old son sometimes does and sometimes doesn't, but wouldn't you know in the inaugural family championship he got an orb that allowed him to steal 2 stars from others and get the win!!  He's been talking about it for 3 days -- we're going to have to shut him up tonight or tomorrow!! :-)

Ted

I stuffed my own stocking with Arkham Asylum and Assassin's Creed II from the Steam sale.