News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Afterburner: Climax

Started by Jason, April 23, 2011 @ 02:45:41 PM

Jason

I was watching the Clint Eastwood movie "Firefox" this morning and decided to check out the demo for Afterburner: Climax on Xbox Live once it was over. I was surprised at how fun it was and how good it looked. Even more surprising was the price - only 400 points. I purchased it immediately and have been having a blast with it all morning.

BDSooner72

Last night I played, "Beat Jason in everything" and had a blast. The only thing sweeter than perfectly timed hit in NHL 11, is 26 of them.

Jason

Just for the record, you don't have a better record than me in hockey:

NHL Ladder

Those standings include your lucky win last night. So my comment on how I am better at "manly" games was accurate.

BDSooner72

You control the ladders, you control the records.  I am sure that numerous wins have been left off that list, just as there have been in NCAA 11.  ;D

Jason

Those ladders are 100% accurate and everyone with an account has access to them. BTW, I think there's a new "Butterfly Catching" game coming out, so there's another one you'll probably be able to beat me at.

BDSooner72

I don't believe in ladders, I only believe in me.  You keep making up fictional scores, the beat downs will continue.

Care to play Tiger again with a fully attributed Pro player and get another beat down tonight? I do so enjoy watching a Pro golfer hit a ball into a lake from under 50 yards out.  We could try the Predator again tonight to see you seven putt a green and then moan that you want another course because it is too tough playing without all your aids and caddy tips and the wind was too scary for you.

BDSooner72

Tell you what, you pick the next game we play, any game in my library that we have (NCAA, NHL or even NCAA BB) and if you can beat me you can change my screen name to #1YankeeFan.

Of course if you lose, you must proclaim that I am the Two time Big East Champion.

Does thou have the testicular fortitude to place such a wager?

Jason

Guess you couldn't make it online to play our game last night. I'm going to go with either NHL or NCAA Basketball. I'm assuming you don't have Madden anymore.

BDSooner72

You never replied to the bet and I figured you had family stuff going on.  I do not own Madden anymore.

BDSooner72

So have you picked the game and a date?

Jason

It won't be until this weekend. I'm working late almost every night this week.