News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Xbox Series X/S

Started by Jason, December 13, 2019 @ 09:56:26 PM

Jason

The next-gen war has officially started with Microsoft announcing the Xbox Series X:

Jason

There's been a lot of debate over the design of the system, but I like it. It'll be interesting to see how to PS5 compares to it.

BDSooner72

Looks great both horizontal and vertical. Did not seem to mess with the controller with is fine by me. I am hoping Sony decides against using IHOP to design the PS5.

Jason

Yes, I like the horizontal look myself and assume most people will have to place it that way to fit it in their entertainment centers.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

I wonder if people will start calling it the Xbox Sex.

Brad Company

Xbox Game Pass is lit. I'm seriously thinking about the $150 discless S as a GamePass box.

Jason

I'm really liking everything I see about the new console:

Jason

Flight Simulator 2020 officially coming to the Series X/S in 2021.

Jason

Forza 7 will no longer be available for sale or Gamepass on September 15th: https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-motorsport-7-end-of-life

They're putting it on sale for $10 until it's delisted. I may buy it so I have a copy when I eventually get an Xbox Series X.

Jason

I came so close to buying an Xbox Series S yesterday. They're available for store pickup at my local Target. The only thing holding me back is the lack of a disc drive in it. Unlike PS4, most of my Xbox 360 games are on discs.

I was looking at Xbox All Access plan, which is 24.99 a month for 24 months for the Series S and $34.99 a month for the Series X, and includes GamePass Ultimate, which is normally $14.99 month. There's no interest and down-payment required, so you're essentially getting the Series S for only $240 (plus tax) or the Series X for only $480 (plus tax). I plan on getting GamePass Ultimate anyway, so it's a no-brainer for me to go that route.

Brad Company

You should do it, that's a great deal.

Jason

I'm planning to. I keep checking Target since they seem to have them available for store pickup only to avoid bots and scalpers.

Jason

The S is back in stock again at multiple Targets in my area. I didn't think they'd be so much easier to get than the X.

Jason

My older son ordered an Xbox Series S from Microsoft this evening and should have it on Tuesday. I'm still holding out for an X, but I am looking forward to trying out the S when it comes.

Jason

I went ahead and ordered Forza 7 digitally before it's de-listed in 3 days. I'll check it out Tuesday when my son's Series S arrives.