News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Super Mega Baseball 3 comi...
Last post by Jason - January 29, 2024 @ 08:18:16 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on January 03, 2024 @ 12:04:29 PMSuper Mega 4 hitting Gamepass this month.
Did you get a chance to try it out? It's finally dropped to $20, so I'd considering picking it up if the gameplay is better than 3.
The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Jason - January 27, 2024 @ 12:46:12 AM
That shit happens with anti-virus reviews all the time, which is why Norton and McAfee are always rated highly even though they're complete garbage, so I wouldn't be shocked it if was common with video games too.

On a funny note, my younger son now refers to our over weight cat as The Great Circle.
Last post by Ted - January 26, 2024 @ 07:26:29 PM
Quote from: Jason on January 18, 2024 @ 11:29:41 PMThey finally showed gameplay for the new Indiana Jones game at today's Xbox showcase and I thought it looked like shit.

For starters, the game is in first-person. Second, the name is ridiculous (Indiana Jones and the Great Circle). Third, the graphics were not impressive at all. They should have had Eidos or Crystal Dynamics make the game.

Update: Apparently I'm in the minority with my opinion of the game based on what I've been seeing online.

Maybe they're paying review farms to hype it.
The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - January 23, 2024 @ 01:40:52 PM
I've completed 14 of the 15 playlist in The Crew Motorfest and am back to earning enough money so I can buy the car required for the final playlist (Dream Cars).

Also hoping to have some time to wrap up the God of War Ragnarok DLC.
Last post by Jason - January 18, 2024 @ 11:29:41 PM
They finally showed gameplay for the new Indiana Jones game at today's Xbox showcase and I thought it looked like shit.

For starters, the game is in first-person. Second, the name is ridiculous (Indiana Jones and the Great Circle). Third, the graphics were not impressive at all. They should have had Eidos or Crystal Dynamics make the game.

Update: Apparently I'm in the minority with my opinion of the game based on what I've been seeing online.
The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - January 16, 2024 @ 10:34:20 AM
Finished God of War Ragnarok last night and it's definitely a more epic game. The scale of the final battle was so impressive that I can't believe this game is on the PS4 too. The graphics, combat and gameplay have all been improved and story goes into many different directions.

My only complaint is that I felt they padded the length of the game with some levels that went on too long or could have been optional missions. I'd rather play a tightly focused game that's shorter than a game with padding just to extend its length. Unfortunately, I think I'm in the minority as today's gamers cry if a AAA game isn't 25+ hours.

On to the Valhalla DLC...

Edit: Had to go back to the main game and visit a final realm one more time for the true ending.
Last post by Ted - January 10, 2024 @ 03:37:02 PM
Quote from: Jason on January 07, 2024 @ 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PMWhich one has classic or licensed players?
It's SMB 4. I'd rather have all fictional players for that type of game.

I agree
Last post by Jason - January 07, 2024 @ 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PMWhich one has classic or licensed players?
It's SMB 4. I'd rather have all fictional players for that type of game.
Last post by Brad Company - January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PM
Which one has classic or licensed players?
Last post by Jason - January 04, 2024 @ 09:32:56 AM
I came close to buying SMB 4 when it was on sale last month, but I was hoping for more gameplay improvements. It seems like most of the new additions were for customizing your team/league.