News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: PS5 Info
Last post by Brad Company - September 13, 2022, 05:47:36 AM
See post #92.
Last post by Jason - September 12, 2022, 10:13:41 AM
I was very surprised to find that MotoGP 20 and Ride 3 got 60fps updates on the PS5 since they're older games. I've been playing Ride 4, which got a free PS5 upgrade, all weekend. I went from hating this game on PS4 to being hooked on it on PS5.
The Water Cooler / Re: The Movie/TV Thread
Last post by Jason - September 12, 2022, 10:11:18 AM
My sons and I watched all of season 5 of Cobra Kia on Friday. It started off great, dipped a little in the middle, but ended on a high note. They could have easily ended the series after the final episode, but it appears there will be a sixth season. By far the best character of the season was:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We also watch Thor: Love and Thunder last night on Disney +. It was pretty much what I expected...enjoyable but nothing spectacular. Russell Crowe's small part was the highlight of the movie.
Last post by Jason - September 07, 2022, 10:14:31 AM
Nice update for the PS5 today. It allows you to create Game Lists, which are essentially folders, and offers native 1440p output.
Last post by Jason - September 07, 2022, 10:11:31 AM
Looking forward to Cobra Kai Season 5 on Friday.
The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - September 05, 2022, 04:53:17 PM
Finished Lost Legacy last night. That was the only Uncharted game I had never completed.

Do you have Spider-Man Remastered? The smoother gameplay at 60fps may help reduce your motion sickness.
Last post by Brad Company - September 04, 2022, 10:17:28 AM
I should revisit Spiderman on PS5, but I need to find settings that reduce motion sickness for me.
Last post by Jason - September 03, 2022, 10:55:43 PM
Finally getting around to completing Uncharted: Lost Legacy on the PS5. I had started it when it came out years ago and never finished it. I ended up starting over since I remembered almost nothing from my first time playing it. I'll probably restart Spider-man on the PS5 next.
Last post by Jason - September 03, 2022, 10:53:34 PM
My wife and I binged Yellowjackets over the past few days. It's a great show, but I was disappointed to find out how little was answered at the end of the season. It turns out that the creators have a five-season arc for the story. I probably would not have watched it if I knew that beforehand.
The Locker Room / Re: TMNT: The Cowabunga Collec...
Last post by Jason - August 31, 2022, 06:11:40 PM
$40 is a bit too much for me. Looks like I'm waiting for a sale.