News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Coronavirus

Started by Jason, March 14, 2020, 01:10:57 PM

BDSooner72

Not the Summer of Jason.

It's all good. Seals & Croft got you covered.

Brad Company

Quote from: Jason on June 11, 2020, 09:36:56 PM
I'm going to be doing a lot of drinking this summer.

Me too, man.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on June 12, 2020, 08:26:33 PM
Quote from: Jason on June 11, 2020, 09:36:56 PM
I'm going to be doing a lot of drinking this summer.

Me too, man.
I'll join you online for some Division 2 once I get PS Plus this week so we don't have to drink alone.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

I hope everyone is staying safe as things are getting worse in regards to the virus.

I had this hit home really hard this past week. My 79 year old father, who was in perfect health, caught COVID while down in Florida visiting his girlfriend in October. He checked into a hospital down there on 11/6 and passed away 16 days later on 11/22. My father was not your average 79 year old and was in perfect health before he caught the virus. He would walk 3 miles a day, went skiing and scuba diving annually and would have no problem keeping up with my family on trips to the beach and amusement parks. Unfortunately, his good health wasn't enough to save his life.

Brad Company

That's terrible. How there are still non-believers is unfathomable.

BDSooner72

Sorry ti hear that, I echo Brad's thoughts on the people that refuse to wear masks.

Ted

So sorry to hear this, Jason.  My condolences.

Edit:  and I agree with you guys about the deniers.  Don't understand the conspiracy theories.

Jason

Another one bites the dust. My father-in-law passed away from COVID this afternoon. Not going to pretend to be too upset about this one. He caught it in Einstein hospital in the Bronx while there for other issues. Of course he had tested positive right after my wife went up to see him two weeks ago.

BDSooner72

Sorry for your loss, hope your wife did not catch it.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on February 03, 2021, 10:02:59 PM
Sorry for your loss, hope your wife did not catch it.

Thank you. She did get tested 5 days after visiting him and the results were negative.

BDSooner72

Ted

Sorry, Jason.  Your family has been hammered by this. :(

Jason

Thanks. Hoping 2021 is better for everyone.

Jason

My wife and two older kids got their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine this past Saturday. I had to wait since I was only 6 day post-op, but I just scheduled my first dose for this upcoming Saturday. Looking forward to putting this nightmare behind us.

BDSooner72

Going to my doctor today for a checkup on non-related issues. Might me getting a shot myself, will ask.