News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

NFL/NCAA Football 2019

Started by BDSooner72, August 29, 2019, 10:30:50 AM

BDSooner72

My two favorite college football youtube peeps.

Knock knock  rt::l

BDSooner72

Mind boggling that Kansas can lose to Costal Carolina at home and the next week beat the tar out of Boston College on the road. That is about as Les Miles as you can get. Closest thing I saw to a horror movie on Friday the 13th.

Jason

I got my my wish. Eli Manning out as starting QB. Let the Daniel Jones era begin...

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

He's such an asshole. I deleted Madden 19 from my PS4 just because I couldn't stand looking at his face on the game icon.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

I sure do not miss the guy. He belongs in a Patriot uniform, bunch of cocksuckers.

Jason

New England finally did the right things and released him.

I wonder if EA will update the Madden 19 artwork and remove him like they did with FIFA 19 and Renaldo.

BDSooner72

Washington State is up 49-17 over UCLA in the second half at home. So close to shutting the cable off to play BL3 but then a fumble, more fumbles, long touchdowns and kick returns. This is becoming a ball game. Back and forth as UCLA takes the lead.  Washington St goes back down the field and takes the lead back.  UCLA looks like they have one last shot and decide not to kick a 30 yard FG and go for it with a couple minutes left. They do not convert on a 4th down, pretty much ball game and an amazing comeback denied.  So Washington St defies logic by running the clock down by keeping it on the ground (they do have a pretty sold back) and throws on 1st down. Long gain but...   receiver fumbles the ball.  UCLA scores a few plays later to take the lead 67-63. A score that would have made John Wooden proud. Game is still not over with over a minute left but once again another fumble, this time with a hit to the QB. UCLA wins. I had no dog in this hunt but it was a joy to watch. The QB for Washington St had 9 touchdown passes. Which becomes less impressive when you turn the ball over six times and give up 50 points to UCLA in the second half.

Lot's of great games today. Glad to see Pitt beat UCF. Goodby mythical championship for 2019.

BDSooner72

AB has now quit the NFL, per his twitter.

I found this reply image in his retirement tweet. Ba Ba Beetlejuicey.

Jason

Good riddance.

It's amazing how accurately Ballers depicts the lives of modern NFL players.

BDSooner72

Cowboys 3-0  Steelers 0-3

Welp. my Sundays are free.

Jason

My football season finally started yesterday.

BDSooner72

Congrats to OU on hitting win number 900!  Of course a few hours later Notre Dame had to spoil the party and get their 900th win. 

Right now, the number one team is Ohio State. They put an ass whopping on Nebraska. I was expecting Ohio State to win easily but this was brutal. 

BDSooner72

Not a pretty win in Kansas today but it's a win. I have never seen OU with a First and Goal and ending up having to punt. It was that kind of day. Next week is the biggie. Red River Shootout!

Kept swapping between this and Tech/Okie St and Tech finally getting the monkey off it's back beating little brother at home. Then trying to understand what the heck was happening in the Iowa/Michigan game. 10-3, what is this madness? It was not just really good defense but some really bad offense.

BDSooner72

Weird game. Should have been a blowout but Hurts had two turnovers and Coach Riley had some horrible play calling in the red zone and most of the game.  Defense stepped up big time, best I have seen an OU defense in a long long time. Hats off to Texas for staying in the game but the OU defense and CeeDee Lamb won it for us.

Georgia loses at home and A&M takes and early lead on Bama.