News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

My Latest Scar

Started by Jason, August 02, 2017, 06:36:35 PM

Jason

Just got home from neck surgery #3 yesterday:

Brad Company

At this point, are you a robot?

Jason

I'm getting pretty close. My neck is almost entirely metal now and my left knee is next.

Ted

Ouch bud.  Was this a degenerative condition or something?

Jason

It appears to be since I've never had major trauma to the area.

Brad Company

I'll be sure to share pictures from my upcoming penile reduction surgery, guys.

Jason

Looking forward to those...lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

My kids make fun of me and say I have a butt crack on my neck now:

and this is what is looks like after finally staying closed up:

Ted

Do you have improved quality of life now?

Jason

I have less mobility looking left and right, but nothing that makes a huge difference. This last surgery does seem to have finally gotten rid of the pain I was having, so I'm happy about that. I guess three times is the charm.

Jason

I'll be adding to my collection on April 19th when I finally get my full knee replacement.

I tore up my left knee when I was 20 and had surgery on it in '90, '91 and 2015. I've been dealing with pain and arthritis in it since 1998, so I'm looking forward to some relief. I was planning this last spring (my plan was always to hold out until I turned 50), but COVID and my in-laws moving in delayed it.

My wife has been making sure I take care of everything house and yard related before the surgery, so I'll be ready for a nice break when the time comes.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on April 07, 2021, 11:03:56 PM
My wife has been making sure I take care of everything house and yard related before the surgery, so I'll be ready for a nice break when the time comes.

I thought that is why you had kids? That was my Dad's logic.

Congrats on being one step closer to becoming a cyborg.  ;D

Ted

Jason

Had a successful surgery yesterday. Pain has not been too bad since the epidural and nerve block wore off. I'm just hoping I get out of the hospital today. I was literally up all night.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Sleeping in a hospital is brutal. When my appendix burst in HS I was in there for a few days and my friends brought a copy of Halloween 2 to watch. That did not help things.

Hopefully this will help.