News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Jason - January 18, 2024 @ 11:29:41 PM
They finally showed gameplay for the new Indiana Jones game at today's Xbox showcase and I thought it looked like shit.

For starters, the game is in first-person. Second, the name is ridiculous (Indiana Jones and the Great Circle). Third, the graphics were not impressive at all. They should have had Eidos or Crystal Dynamics make the game.

Update: Apparently I'm in the minority with my opinion of the game based on what I've been seeing online.
The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - January 16, 2024 @ 10:34:20 AM
Finished God of War Ragnarok last night and it's definitely a more epic game. The scale of the final battle was so impressive that I can't believe this game is on the PS4 too. The graphics, combat and gameplay have all been improved and story goes into many different directions.

My only complaint is that I felt they padded the length of the game with some levels that went on too long or could have been optional missions. I'd rather play a tightly focused game that's shorter than a game with padding just to extend its length. Unfortunately, I think I'm in the minority as today's gamers cry if a AAA game isn't 25+ hours.

On to the Valhalla DLC...

Edit: Had to go back to the main game and visit a final realm one more time for the true ending.
The Locker Room / Re: Super Mega Baseball 3 comi...
Last post by Ted - January 10, 2024 @ 03:37:02 PM
Quote from: Jason on January 07, 2024 @ 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PMWhich one has classic or licensed players?
It's SMB 4. I'd rather have all fictional players for that type of game.

I agree
Last post by Jason - January 07, 2024 @ 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PMWhich one has classic or licensed players?
It's SMB 4. I'd rather have all fictional players for that type of game.
Last post by Brad Company - January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PM
Which one has classic or licensed players?
Last post by Jason - January 04, 2024 @ 09:32:56 AM
I came close to buying SMB 4 when it was on sale last month, but I was hoping for more gameplay improvements. It seems like most of the new additions were for customizing your team/league.
Last post by Brad Company - January 03, 2024 @ 12:04:29 PM
Super Mega 4 hitting Gamepass this month.
Last post by Jason - January 03, 2024 @ 11:25:05 AM
I finished God of War (it was amazing) and went straight into Ragnarok. My expectations are pretty high for this one.
Last post by Jason - December 29, 2023 @ 10:07:27 AM
I'm about 10 hours into God of War (2018) and got to a great part of the story last night which makes combat MUCH more fun. I'm hoping to complete the game this weekend.

I'm also about 20 hours into The Crew Motorfest. I'm replaying events I've already completed to get enough money to buy the required cars for the final events. It's nice that you can use any of the cars you own when replaying events though.
The Locker Room / Re: Fighting Game Thread
Last post by Jason - December 21, 2023 @ 07:41:19 AM
I've got Tekken Tag Tournament in my Wish List. I would definitely recommend VF Final Showdown. I grabbed that and VF 2 back when I first got my Series S.