News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - February 21, 2024 @ 09:06:52 AM
I should be done with AC: Brotherhood either tonight or tomorrow night. The story may not be as good as AC 2, but the gameplay improvements and additions make it a much better game.
The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Jason - February 15, 2024 @ 07:25:07 PM
Yes, very good news today, especially since they emphasized that we can have "confidence" building our digital libraries on Xbox.

I doubt their next console will be the "largest generational leap" we've ever seen, but I'm glad that's their goal.
Last post by Brad Company - February 15, 2024 @ 03:43:52 PM
I was more then right, new hardware in the future, no blockbusters heading to PS5, and ABK games coming to Gamepass. CRISIS AVERTED
Last post by Jason - February 13, 2024 @ 01:46:11 PM
Finished up AC2 last night. It's easily a 9/10. The included DLC messes up the pacing of the story a little bit, but it doesn't hurt the overall game, and the final sequence was amazing.
Last post by Brad Company - February 11, 2024 @ 12:02:56 PM
Hiding in a stack of hay never gets old.
Last post by Jason - February 10, 2024 @ 01:22:01 PM
I'm on sequence 13 of 14 in AC2 (sequences 12 & 13 are DLC that are bundled into the Remastered version) and can't believe how good this game is. I'm looking forward to Brotherhood and Revelations, which my son said are on par with it. 
Last post by Jason - February 07, 2024 @ 10:38:43 AM
I'm halfway through AC2 and the gameplay is MUCH better. Assuming things don't take a turn for the worse in the second half, all of my complaints with the first game have been improved on in this game.
Last post by Jason - February 07, 2024 @ 10:32:42 AM
I hope you're right about them releasing a 10th generation console. After that, I'll be too old to give a shit anymore.
Last post by Brad Company - February 06, 2024 @ 05:33:06 PM
They're going to lean heavily into publishing, but I think one more round of hardware may still come out. Their problems are serious though: Gamepass really has killed the cash flow from a mediocre crop of exclusives recently. Developer costs are higher for the platform because of the dual hardware requirements, and console sales for them have been atrocious. Lowering Series X to $350 didn't move the meter at all. The company overall is in serious cost cutting mode and games and services is getting hit hard.
Last post by Jason - February 06, 2024 @ 04:16:10 PM
It'll be interesting to see what Phil Spencer says next week with all the leaks about Microsoft games going multi-platform. It's going to be a sad day if Microsoft exits the console market.