News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - August 08, 2022, 09:29:51 AM
After 20 plus hours, I finished TLOU Part 2 last night. It was by far the longest single-player game I've ever completed. I was completely wrong about the controversial part happening in the first two hours. I don't want to say too much about it and spoil it for anyone, but I'm a little undecided on it myself. There were parts of the game that were absolutely brilliant, but there were a lot parts that felt unnecessary.

Overall, I'd say it was an amazing game and a must play, but I felt it could have been even better if it was a little more focused.
The Water Cooler / Re: The Movie/TV Thread
Last post by Jason - August 03, 2022, 09:57:14 PM
Season 4 of Stranger Things was a big improvement over Season 3. I'm looking forward to the new season of Kobra Kai next month.

My wife and I are also on episode 7 of 10 of Only Murders in the Building Season 2. As of now, I'd say it's better than the first season. I hate waiting a week for each new episode. I've become so spoiled with binging.

We also started The Flight Attendant Season 2 last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it two episodes in so far.
Last post by Jason - August 03, 2022, 09:56:02 PM
I'm 5 hours into part 2 and it started much differently than I expected. The graphics are a huge improvement over the first one and the gameplay is better too. The part I'm at now is more in line with the first game.

Even though this game has been out for a while, I'm going in completely spoiler free. I do know that something happens in the game that a lot of people do not like, but I think I may have reached that part early in the game.
Last post by Ted - August 03, 2022, 06:27:54 PM
I liked that game and story as well.  Haven't played 2, but would like to.

Been alternating between Mount & Blade Bannerlord and Cities Skylines for the last 2 months.  Gamepass on PC has Ghost Recon Wildlands now so I'm gonna try that out.
Last post by Ted - August 03, 2022, 06:25:42 PM
I'll check that one out.

I restarted Stranger Things (had only seen S1) and then binged through all 4 in a month.  Same with Umbrella Academy.  Enjoyed both, but perhaps Umbrella a tad more.

Trying to find the next thing to get into.
Last post by Jason - August 01, 2022, 10:59:53 AM
Watched The Gray Man over the weekend. It's a fun, over the top action movie. At points it almost felt like a John Wick movie and Chris Evans does a good job of playing a douchebag in the movie.
Last post by Jason - August 01, 2022, 10:57:31 AM
I replayed The Last of Us so my younger son could see the story. My previous save file was from 2015 and I had forgotten most of the story and also wanted a refresher before finally starting Part 2. It was much harder than I remembered. The game is very stingy with weapons and supplies (even of the easier difficulty levels) to make it feel much more realistic.
The Locker Room / Re: TMNT: The Cowabunga Collec...
Last post by Jason - July 21, 2022, 09:38:40 PM
Coming August 30th!!!
Last post by Jason - July 18, 2022, 03:28:39 PM
It doesn't sound like 60fps will be added, but they are supposedly re-doing the UI. I hope I'll finally be able to turn off the spotter text without having to disable the entire HUD.
The Locker Room / Re: F1 2021 Trial Available th...
Last post by Jason - July 18, 2022, 03:27:14 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on July 18, 2022, 02:49:40 PMBuying games at launch now is just plain stupid.
Couldn't agree more.